Here are the updates to the Queasy Tools Flash/Animate extension.
New Features in 1.5.0
- Strong easing! Motion easing options now include in/out/inOut for Regular, Strong, and Bounce.
- Scale up and down buttons (hold SHIFT key to constrain to 100% increments, scale down with SHIFT bottoms out at 100%, so the scale can be reset).
- Fixed bug that occurs with text case options when multiple text fields were selected.
Download (Flash CS3 and newer, including Animate CC)
Queasy Tools v1.5.0
(You may need to right-click and choose Save Link As…)
(Update 01/23/2014: Flash Pro CC-compatible installer added)
(Update 03/01/2016: Animate CC-compatible installer added)
(Update 08/30/2016: For the latest version of Adobe Animate, you may need this extension installer.)
Thanks to Chris L for his suggestions and for finding the text bug.
Full feature list below the fold.
(moving top to bottom, left to right on the user interface)
** = new to version 1.5.0
LIGHTNING QUICK TWEEN CREATION WITH EASING
- Tween type: Motion or Shape
- Ease: Regular, Strong**, Bounce of the EaseIn, EaseOut, and EaseInOut varieties
- Auto add keyframes: if checked, this with create keyframes at the beginning and end of your frame selection
- Make Tween: applies the tween to the selected frames (multiple layers allowed)
In an attempt to clean out my “commands” menu, I’ve collected several actions into a set of macro buttons. Some of these add functionality to Flash (like changing the text case), and others are just quicker than hunting through the menus (like flip horizontal & vertical).
- Duplicate Layer: creates a copy of the selected layer
- Guide, Hide, and Lock: Out of sight, out of SWF, but still in the FLA in case you need it later
- Turn On Bitmap Smoothing: this applies “allowing bitmap smoothing” to all of the selected images in the library
- Swap Symbol: this swaps selected symbol(s) on the stage with an item selected in the library
(these align the selected element(s) to the stage without changing the “to stage” toggle in the align panel)
- Top Left
- Tint to White: Sets tint of selected symbol(s) to white.
- Alpha to 50: Sets alpha of selected symbol(s) to 50%.
- Alpha to 0: Sets alpha of selected symbol(s) to 0%.
- Reset: Removes all color settings on selected symbol(s).
(** Bugs that occurred when multiple text fields were selected have been fixed in this release.)
- To Uppercase: Converts selected textfields or selected text to uppercase.
- To Lowercase: Converts selected textfields or selected text to lowercase.
- To Title Case: Converts first letter of each word to uppercase and remaining letters to lowercase (ignores words with 3 letters or less after the first work, e.g. “of” and the second “the” in “The Title of the Song”);
- Copy Position: Stores the x and y positions of the selected element
- Paste Position: Applies the stored x and y positions to selected element(s)
- Scale up**: Increases element scale by 10%. Hold SHIFT to lock to 100% increments.
- Scale down**: Decrease element scale by 10%. Hold SHIFT to lock to 100% increments (bottoms out at 100% when SHIFT is down, so it can be used reset the scale).
- Send to Front: Sends selected element(s) to the front of the stack within the layer
- Send to Back: Sends selected element(s) to the back of the stack within the layer
- Send Forward: Sends selected element(s) one step towards the back of the stack within the layer
- Send Backward: Sends selected element(s) one step towards the front of the stack within the layer
- Flip Horizontal: Flips the selected element(s) across the y axis of the transformation point.
- Flip Vertical: Flips the selected element(s) across the x axis of the transformation point.
Get updates from Ajar Productions
Sign up today and get the InDesign Split Text premium extension for free!