Course Description from Lynda.com: The UX Design Tools series makes the connection between early UX creative processes, like wireframing and prototyping, with the tools and techniques necessary to create a successful product design. This installment delves into the power of Adobe Photoshop. Justin Putney shows you how to create and edit live shapes, a key component in wireframes; store and display different application states with layer comps; export images and multilayer comps for sharing with clients and developers; and much more.
- Setting up files
- Building live shapes with the Rectangle tool
- Using character and paragraph styles
- Organizing content into layers
- Building layer comps
- Creating and reapplying custom shapes
- Using Smart Objects to group and store elements
- Saving and using layer effects
- Exporting artwork
Don’t have a Lynda.com account? Get 30 days of free unlimited access to lynda.com.
Get updates from Ajar Productions
Sign up today and get the InDesign Split Text premium extension for free!