Merge TextFrames Extension for Adobe InDesign

Justin | ExtendScript,extensions,InDesign | Friday, November 28th, 2008

By request—following similar extensions for Flash and Illustrator—here’s an extension for InDesign that merges multiple textframes into one, while retaining the original styles. Because of properties within InDesign, this extension is actually the most powerful of the three. It accepts characters in the separator field for hard returns, soft returns, and tabs (as well as any combination of any other standard characters). There are also options in the dialog box that control the size of the textframe once it’s been merged (see the variations in the graphic down the page).

I used David Van Brink’s Omino Dialog Maker code again for the dialog box in this extension.

download and instructions below the fold…

Download

Installation

JSX or JS file:

1. Place the MergeTextframes_ID.jsx into the Scripts Panel directory within your InDesign application directory:

Script Panel directory:
CS3/CS4 > {application directory**}/Scripts/Scripts Panel
CS/CS2 > {application directory**}/Presets/Scripts/Scripts Panel

**Application Directories:
Windows > C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe InDesign {version}\
Mac OS X > Applications/Adobe InDesign {version}/

MXP file (CS4 or later):

1. Double-click on the MXP (or ZXP) file to install using Adobe Extension Manager that matches your target version of InDesign. With the ZXP, you may receive a warning that the extension is unsigned, but it is safe to install.

Usage

Select the textframes you want to merge in InDesign.

Open the scripts panel, Windows > Utilities (or Automation pre-CS5) > Scripts.

Locate the MergeTextframes_ID.jsx script in the Scripts Panel and double-click to run the script. If you installed the script using the MXP file, the script with be in the Ajar Productions subfolder. If you’re running InDesign CS3 or CS4 you will be prompted with a dialog box. The dialog box will allow you to select the orientation of the sorting (top, left, bottom, right), use a custom separator character(s), and select options to fit the merged textframe once complete.

Note: This file has not been tested on CS or CS2, as neither of the two were working on my machine for some reason. In CS/CS2, you will not be prompted with a dialog; the script will run using the default settings sorting topmost, then leftmost, with a separator of “[><]“ and no fitting options selected. You can then run a Find and Replace and replace the separator with the characters of your choice. This script will likely run in CS(1), but you may have to change the file extension from .jsx to .js.

Update (3/02/2010):
Version 1.1.0 now has the ability to batch-merge textframes within every page of the current document. I had several requests for something like this (including from a recent donor). Here it is! The download links above have been updated.

The new version now has the “Apply to” and “Ignore locked layers” as shown in the image below.

Merge Textframes version 1.1.0 new features

Note that any warning messages about having too few textframes selected have been delayed until after the dialog box appears to reflect the new options.

103 Comments »

1. [...] El enlace para descargártelo es el siguiente: http://ajarproductions.com/blog/2008/11/28/merge-textframes-extension-for-adobe-indesign/ [...]

Pingback by Desfaziendo Entuertos » Blog Archive » Merge TextFrames - Script para mezclar varias cajas de texto en Indesign — November 28, 2008 @ 7:53 am

2. Justin,

Firstly, this is awesome for combining headlines, decks, and stories instead of grouping them.

Secondly, It won’t merge columns. It deletes the multiple columns and makes it one column when it merges. Almost like it doesn’t register mulitiple columns…any suggestions?

Comment by David — November 28, 2008 @ 8:21 am

3. Hi David, Thanks for you comment.

There are different levels on which styling can be applied: character level, paragraph level, object level, etc. Multiple columns is not a property of the text itself, but a property the textframe that houses it. Since, in most cases, we’re moving the text into a different frame, object level styling, like columns, will be lost. There isn’t a great way to retain this, since each frame can potentially have different settings.

The primary textframe will retain its object-level properties–minus the frame size if you choose to change that in the dialog box–so if you want multiple columns, make sure this frame has multiple columns. For example, if you’re sorting from the left and you want 3 columns, make sure your leftmost textframe has 3 columns. The end result will have 3 columns as well.

Comment by Justin — November 28, 2008 @ 4:56 pm

4. Thanks *so* much for creating this! I found out about it at http://www.InDesignSecrets.com, and it’s exactly what I’d been looking for about 2 months ago. Can I send a donation as a sign of gratitude/support?

Comment by Thatcher — November 30, 2008 @ 3:42 pm

5. Hi Thatcher, thanks for the feedback. Glad to hear it. I’ll try to add a donation system to the site within the week. Please check back in a few days.

Donate button is now available at the bottom of sidebar on the right. >>>

Comment by Justin — December 1, 2008 @ 5:13 pm

6. [...] für die Fälle, wo der Text in vielen Schnipseln auf einzelne Textrahmen verteilt ist. Die Merge TextFrames Extension for Adobe InDesign, in Wirklichkeit ein Javaskript, macht aus mehreren ausgewählten Textrahmen einen. (via Tips [...]

Pingback by absatzsetzer.de | Mehrere Textrahmen zusammenfassen — December 2, 2008 @ 7:52 pm

7. This is an awesome script! The only quarrel I’ve had so far is that you can’t merge two items, undo the merge, and then remerge them with new settings (or at all!). Is there some sort of cache I should be emptying?

This is the message InDesign displays:

Javascript Error!

Error Number: 30614
    Error String: Invalid object for this request.
    Line: 503
    Source: arr[i].previousTextFrame = arr[i-1];

It really is a great script though! Very useful when you’re creating tags for an XML export, and the designers (for style) use two separate text frames for one chunk of a content-type (i.e. one headline using two textboxes).

Would you happen to have any tips for maintaining location geometry (position) when combining text frames? For instance, taking your example above, is it possible to maintain the staircase-like positioning of the three text frames? I can somehow imagine this being possible using the properties of tabs and the document’s geometry maybe..

Thanks again for the wonderful tool!

Comment by Fahim Moussi — December 3, 2008 @ 8:38 pm

8. Hi Fahim,
    Thanks for your comments.
    You can undo the script; it just takes more than one undo. To get back to the original state, I believe it takes twice as many undoes as the number of textframes that you merged. The reason it’s double the amount is to undo the addition of each separator. So, for three merged textframes, six undoes will get you back to the state before the script was run.

I was able to replicate that error by trying to run the script after one undo. I’ll post an updated script at some point so that the error doesn’t appear, but that error only occurs because the undo is incomplete and the two selected textframes are already linked.

In terms of maintaining the geometry, this is a fairly complex thing to do. It could be simulated somewhat by having the script add returns and tabs, but the positioning of these will vary with the text size, leading, paragraph spacing, indents, and tabs stops contained within each block of text. So this is very difficult to do with any kind of fidelity, and to try and write it to work in every possible scenario. This can be simulated somewhat using the custom separator. The separator field can actually be fairly complex. It could be several returns (\r\r\r\r\r) or a combination of returns and tabs(\r\r\t). In some scenarios, you may also want to run the script in blocks, with a tab(s) between two frames and then a return(s) between that merged frame and another frame or frames on the page. That way you have more control over the relative positioning.

Comment by Justin — December 4, 2008 @ 3:59 am

9. [...] the merge text extensions for Flash, Illustrator, and InDesign, Keith Gilbert wrote me wondering about getting swatch information from InDesign to Flash via XFL [...]

Pingback by New Extension: Send Colors from InDesign and Illustrator to Flash | Ajar Productions — December 5, 2008 @ 10:32 pm

10. Great script – but one request….

Would it be possible to set default values for all the options. I often find myself doing repetitive “merging actions” and it would be great to set the options once.

C

Comment by Chris Gosling — December 8, 2008 @ 9:27 am

11. Let me amend my previous comment….

Make it “easier” to set defaults – I found out where to change things in the coding – but now if I want the “original” version I have to change it back.

It would also be cool to have a “dialog box free” version after you have set your defaults.

But let me state again – FANTASTIC script – saves lots of time as is.

Comment by Chris Gosling — December 8, 2008 @ 9:41 am

12. Chris,
    Here’s a script with all of the customizable variables at the top: MergeTextframes_ID_Custom.jsx.

You can make a multiple copies of this file, give them different names, and change the variables at the top of the file. That way you’ll have quick access to every iteration of the script you want to run.

Comment by Justin — December 8, 2008 @ 6:03 pm

13. Hi, I can’t download the plug in for CS3? When I click on the link I just get a page of code. Am I doing something wrong?

Comment by Janeil — April 22, 2009 @ 3:29 am

14. Janeil,
    The code you see is the javascript itself. Instead of clicking on the link normally, right-click (or ctrl-click on the Mac) on the link and choose Save Link As…

You can also just use File > Save Page As… in your browser if you’re looking at the code itself. Once you’ve saved the file, you can pick up with the instructions from there.

Comment by Justin — April 22, 2009 @ 3:36 am

15. [...] just saw that David Blatner has featured my Merge Textframes script on his Lynda.com course, InDesign CS4: 10 Free Must-Have Scripts. I highly recommend David [...]

Pingback by Merge Textframes for InDesign Featured Lynda.com | Ajar Productions — May 1, 2009 @ 2:12 am

16. [...] Adobe InDesign as one of the 10 must haves in his lynda.com course. Read their blog post, and then check out the extension.[...]

Pingback by Kudos from an InDesign must-have | lynda.blog — May 20, 2009 @ 4:26 am

17. Great scrip! Thanks!!

Comment by photo restoration — July 31, 2009 @ 5:32 am

18. if i have one text frame i want to display first pargraph content and last paragraph content.

if i have more than one text frame i want to dispaly the First text frame paragraph content and last text frame paragraph content.

Comment by Ravisankar — August 3, 2009 @ 1:21 pm

19. Hi Ravisankar,

Not sure what you’re looking for in your comment. Is this a request for a script? Please clarify.

Comment by Justin — August 4, 2009 @ 1:22 am

20. hai friends thanks to your scripts this is more help to me and like more scripts for ID3 pls tell me any other sorces

Comment by Prakash — August 4, 2009 @ 12:50 pm

21. the MergeTextframes_ID_Custom.jsx. is just what i needed! i have 120 pages of family trees in individual text boxes which need to be merged so that the text can be repurposed. the original mergetextframes was good but agree with other posters that being able to customise it would be good, as there was still a level of repetition. now, set it once and turn the dialog off, and BOOM its just too easy!

thank you so much for this script!

Comment by colin flashman — October 13, 2009 @ 11:09 am

22. Glad to help, Colin! Thanks for the comment.

Comment by Justin — October 19, 2009 @ 4:10 pm

23. [...] Merge Textframes: para combinar varios marcos de texto en uno solo, también disponible para Flash e Illustrator [...]

Pingback by Dándole de comer a Adobe InDesign | Más de 30 Scripts y extensiones | ceslava - Diseño y Formación — December 15, 2009 @ 2:34 pm

24. Merge TextFrames script (.jsx, .mxp) http://tinyurl.com/amwmrh (Ajar Prod.) Could be useful when prepping InDesign files for #ePub #ePrdctn

Comment by crych (Lindsey Martin) — February 6, 2010 @ 2:00 am

25. Is there a tool that will combine text frames on different pages?

Comment by Mike Wood — April 29, 2010 @ 2:09 pm

26. Not sure, Mike. Looks like this script will link the text into one story:

You could then detach/unlink the first frame and it should have all of the text in it.

Comment by Justin — April 30, 2010 @ 6:42 pm

27. I installed the mxp file with extensions manager and when I run the text box merge script in Indesign CS4 I get the following error:

______________________________________________________________

JavaScript Error!

Error Number: 30614
    Error String: Invalid object for this request.

File: /Applications/Adobe InDesign CS4/Scripts/Scripts Panel/Ajar Productions/MergeTextframes_ID.jsx
    Line: 534
    Source: arr[i].previousTextFrame = arr[i-1];

______________________________________________________________

I am running 10.5.8 osx … used the same settings as in your screenshot above … any ideas?

Arlene

Comment by Arlene — May 7, 2010 @ 4:50 pm

28. Arlene, I’m not able to replicate this using any of my test files. If you want to post the file somewhere, I’d be happy to take a look at it.

Comment by Justin — May 7, 2010 @ 5:22 pm

29. Confirm Arlene’s error report under exactly the same conditions, platform, etc etc but it beyond a calculable probability that it could be the same file [grin]. Files, actually.

Comment by Media Grouch — May 14, 2010 @ 3:35 pm

30. Media Grouch, I had a chance to look at Arlene’s file. The error was originating from the fact that the textframes in question are linked. This script is designed to merge individual textframes. Attempting to run it on fully-designed layouts with linked textframes opens a different can of worms; it has the potential to really disrupt the layout. If you want to use the Merge Textframes extension in this way, I suggest you first run Samples > JavaScript > SplitStory.jsx from you Scripts panel to break your story into separate textframes. I also recommend saving a back-up of your file before attempting this.

Comment by Justin — May 14, 2010 @ 4:02 pm

31. Media Grouch by name, grateful user by nature. I wish Adobe’s tech support was this good and this fast. Everything is now working as advertised, thank you. This has been a revelation: I did not know that there were pro InDesign users out there who did such sloppy work. I am doing this file rescue job pro bono for a not-for-profit, so time is… well, it’s just time actually, so it has to be pay forward. We have made you honorary members of our team. Abused and abandoned animals thank you for your kindness.

Comment by Media Grouch — May 14, 2010 @ 6:24 pm

32. Happy to help, Media Grouch. My sympathies about the condition of the file. I’ve been in that scenario many times.

Comment by Justin — May 14, 2010 @ 6:28 pm

33. Hi Justin! – This is brilliant as I’m running a data merge in indesign CS4 to import 1,700 entries into an events guide and wasn’t looking forward to hand linking all the text boxes.

Using data merge all the copy is imported into the document in the correct paragraph styles – which saves a lot of time – but when I run your script all the Paragraph styles are lost, which still means a long night re-styling all the components of each entry…

Is there a way of using your excellent script that retains the paragraph styles?

Best Regards

Ken

Comment by Ken Smith — May 19, 2010 @ 4:33 pm

34. Ken, no matter how you run the script, it should retain the visual aspects of your paragraph and character styles. In order to actually retain the paragraph styles, though, you need paragraphs. Make sure there’s a hard return (\r) in the separator that you use, to keep each piece as separate paragraphs. That should do the trick.

Comment by Justin — May 19, 2010 @ 5:32 pm

35. Okay, Ken provided me with a test file (thanks, Ken!) and I think I got the issue worked out. My previous tests only included 1 paragraph style per textframe. New versions are posted (v 1.2.0). You’ll still need to use a hard return, but it should preserve all styles as expected now.

Comment by Justin — May 20, 2010 @ 9:52 pm

36. I’m getting this error message (CS4 on Mac OS 10.5.8)

This file is not executable by any supported script language.

Comment by John Towsen — May 29, 2010 @ 10:21 pm

37. Okay, ignore previous message, as I was clicking on the .mxp file, instead of the .jsp file (hadn’t opened the Ajar folder)

But I still have a problem. I want to select two text boxes at the same time to perform the script, BUT it seems I can only do this if they are on the same page. If the boxes are on two different pages, holding down shift to select the second one deselects the first. Am I missing something here? I’m using CS4 on Mac O.S. 10.5.8

Comment by John Towsen — May 31, 2010 @ 3:58 pm

38. John, That’s part of InDesign’s functionality. You can only select items on 1 page at a time. If you want to merge them, drag the textframes onto 1 page.

Comment by Justin — June 3, 2010 @ 5:21 pm

39. Hey great script! I have a concern though….I am combining text frames that were created by doing a data merge. When I merge the frames it is reformatting my text to different font styles and also eliminating a character that I have copied and pasted as a square bullet. Any suggestions?
    Thanks!

Comment by Jaimee Greenawalt — July 13, 2010 @ 7:26 pm

40. Jaimee,
    Are you using the latest version (1.2.0)? That may resolve your issue. Let me know if it does not.

Comment by Justin — July 13, 2010 @ 8:21 pm

41. Boy I hope so! I have about 8 data bases, 35 pages each to format if not…ugh. I originally downloaded the links that you have above….I’m sure I’m just not seeing it but is that 1.2.0 version on this page somewhere to download?

Comment by Jaimee Greenawalt — July 14, 2010 @ 12:55 pm

42. Looks like the JSX file was still linked to version 1.1.0. Sorry about that! The download links at the top should be up-to-date now.

Comment by Justin — July 14, 2010 @ 5:36 pm

43. http://tinyurl.com/amwmrh
    Merge TextFrames Extension for Adobe InDesign | Ajar Productions

Comment by onion_papa (onion_papa) — October 4, 2010 @ 5:41 am

44. Thanks, but “Apply to” no works (ID CS5 all pages).

Comment by Kovalenko — November 13, 2010 @ 9:40 am

45. Hi Kovalenko, apply to “all pages” works just fine on my CS5 test file. If you want to post your file to a file-sharing site and post (or send me) the link, I’d be happy to take a look at it.

Comment by Justin — November 15, 2010 @ 6:40 pm

46. I tried the script on Text Frames that contained XML tagged text. The frames merged fine, but the XML tags are cleared from the resulting merged Text Frame. Is there any way to have the script merge frames that contain tagged text with out losing the tags?

Comment by kc — December 1, 2010 @ 4:14 am

47. If I wanted a numbering sequence as my separator, can that be added into the script?..

Comment by SOLO — December 1, 2010 @ 12:26 pm

48. @kc: I think that’s unlikely since some of the merged textframes properties are being lost in the processes, but I’ll try to look into this for future releases.

@SOLO: Bullets and Numbering are applied at the paragraph level, so just use a hard return (\r) as your separator and apply manual numbering (Type > Bulleted & Numbered Lists > Apply Numbers), or preferably apply a paragraph style that has numbering. Every point of separation will then have a number.

Comment by Justin — December 1, 2010 @ 5:06 pm

49. [...] = myDoc.stories[oneStory].textFrames[0]; 10: } 11: }En vez de crearlo tú mismo puedes utilizar el Merge Textframes que incluimos en el megapost: Dándole de comer a Adobe InDesign | Más de 30 Scripts y [...]

Pingback by InDesign + Excel = Combinación de datos | ceslava - Diseño y Formación — December 2, 2010 @ 11:10 am

50. Justin – I figured preserving the XML tags would be a stretch. Thanks for considering it.

Comment by kc — December 3, 2010 @ 9:14 pm

51. Love this but I cannot use it unless tags are included.
    I removed the Remove line from line 528 and the tags for whichever text box is last in the sort stay intact. (We already use another script to delete all empty frames so leaving it is not a problem)

Any idea how I may be able to use this to keep all tags or why this would enable these tags to stay so I can try and edit further?

Thanks again and look forward to hearing from you.

Comment by Kyran o'Brien — January 4, 2011 @ 3:17 pm

52. It appears to be clearing the tags at the function that replaces text.

Comment by Kyran o'Brien — January 4, 2011 @ 3:23 pm

53. Hi Kyran,
    I’m not very familiar with tags, but if you want to post a sample file, I’d be happy to take a look at it.

The script will retain styles, so you should be able to re-associate tags by style, if that’s relevant.

Comment by Justin — January 5, 2011 @ 4:20 am

54. Sure I will e-mail you the InDesign doc and the XML file we load into InDesign that creates the tags.

Here is a little backgroud.
    Alot of retail advertising firms are going to XML import of information into InDesign. That way the merchant staff is providing the copy to the advertising staff for products being sold and the prices come straight from the mainframe. Whenever the XML is updated the most recent copy and prices come into the InDesign doc. We use a demandTec product PPM for this process.
    This being said I do not want to reassociate tags as it could mess up price and copy updates.
    Any help would be greatly appriciated.
    Thanks again.

Comment by Kyran — January 5, 2011 @ 1:39 pm

55. Thanks for the background, Kyran. I look forward to testing the file.

Comment by Justin — January 5, 2011 @ 4:55 pm

56. Awesome script, thanks so much! Really helped tidy up the layout when doing a data merge for a show guide (could put imported text into a text frame with columns, rather than each bit of import being in a seperate frame) :-)

Comment by HJ — January 21, 2011 @ 9:51 am

57. I’m getting the following error whenever I try to use a separator. Any thoughts?
    ______________________________________

JavaScript Error!
    Error Number: 45
    Error String: Object is invalid
    Line: 535
    Source: arr[i-1].textStyleRanges.lastItem().contents += separator;

Comment by David — March 1, 2011 @ 8:42 pm

58. @David
    I ended up adding the separators in my original single-record InDesign file, performed the multi-record data merge to a new InDesign file, then used the script to merge the text boxes without attempting to add any separators.

Comment by David — March 1, 2011 @ 8:57 pm

59. Hi David,
    That’s interesting. What are you using as a separator?

Comment by Justin — March 2, 2011 @ 5:08 am

60. @Justin
    I attempted to use \r, \n, and \t. None of them worked for me.

Thankfully, I was able to work around it by just adding the separators to the template before performing the data merge and text box merge.

Comment by David — March 2, 2011 @ 5:13 am

61. @David interesting. No one else has reported this bug. Please let me know if you have any other details (file specifics, ID version, OS, etc). If you can test it on another file that would be great, too. You’re welcome to follow up via email if you prefer. Thanks!

Comment by Justin — March 2, 2011 @ 9:34 pm

62. [...] ვერსია შეგიძლიათ გადმოწეროთ აქედან. ხოლო ილუსტრატორის [...]

Pingback by რამდენიმე ტექსტური ბლოკის გაერთიანება ერთ ბლოკად « InDesign-ის რეცეპტები — April 13, 2011 @ 8:39 pm

63. [...] Merge Text Frames Script TextStich Plugin [...]

Pingback by Create a Church Directory with InDesign, Plus time save tricks and FREE plugins! - ChurchMediaDesign.tv — September 8, 2011 @ 2:24 pm

64. [...] Click Here to Download Merge TextFrames Download Split N Merge 1.0Download Merge Layers Download Send Swatches to Flash Download Jitbit CRM 4.0.8Download BigSwingingSlabS 1.0 [...]

Pingback by Download Merge TextFrames | Windows Free Softwares — September 11, 2011 @ 6:19 pm

65. Great Script! Saved me some sleepless nights!
    Thank you so much!

Greetz nanogod

Comment by nanogod — December 14, 2011 @ 4:30 pm

66. Awesome! Glad to hear it, nanogod!

Comment by Justin — December 14, 2011 @ 4:54 pm

67. Thank you x 10^23 for this script, and all of the work that you put into it’s development. It just saved me 2 days of work, and I didn’t even have to quit InDesign to install it ;-)

AWESOME!

ps I going to make my boss donate for sure.

Comment by Bob — January 28, 2012 @ 1:43 am

68. Hi Bob,

Thanks so much for your comment. I’m glad I was able to save you 2 days of work! That’s music to my ears. The donation will be much appreciated as well!

Comment by Justin — January 28, 2012 @ 3:22 am

69. I tried this but found that it flips the output text upside down.

Comment by chiemeka — April 17, 2012 @ 1:54 pm

70. Hi Chiemka,
    This script merges all of the text into the first frame in the sequence. Is it likely that there’s some kind of transform applied to that text frame.

Comment by Justin — April 17, 2012 @ 3:18 pm

71. You’re quite right. It is working okay now that I have excluded the first frame.
    :-)

Comment by chiemeka — April 18, 2012 @ 9:12 am

72. Works like charm mate!

Comment by 248 — August 18, 2012 @ 12:32 pm

73. Glad to hear it, 248!

Comment by Justin — August 19, 2012 @ 5:28 pm

74. Thank you! This works perfectly in CS6 and has saved hand-merging over 800 text boxes.

Comment by Matt — February 1, 2013 @ 12:20 pm

75. Excellent. Glad to hear it, Matt!

Comment by Justin — February 1, 2013 @ 4:15 pm

76. I was thinking, after I learned how to Data Merge my 400 listings into InDesign, that it would nice if I could NOT have 400 text frames.
    After successfully installing your script, (btw this is the first time I have ever installed a script) I exalted in joy for at least five min.

God bless you, Thank you.

Comment by Stacy Wright — April 28, 2013 @ 2:56 pm

77. Awesome. Great to hear it, Stacy!

Comment by Justin — April 28, 2013 @ 5:13 pm

78. [...] o script compara com os estilos já existentes para criar um novo ou mesclar com outro estilo. CS5+ Merge Text Frames Permite de forma simples e fácil mesclar vários frames num só. Opções incluem ordem dos [...]

Pingback by PePcon – the Print + ePublishing Conference (resumo) « dualpixel labs — June 21, 2013 @ 5:22 pm

79. […] Developer: Justin Putney […]

Pingback by InDesign Scripts And Plugins To Speed Up Your Work | Photography in Australia — August 16, 2013 @ 2:05 pm

80. […] Developer: Justin Putney […]

Pingback by InDesign Scripts And Plugins To Speed Up Your WorkFeeds | Feeds — August 16, 2013 @ 2:17 pm

81. […] Developer: Justin Putney […]

Pingback by InDesign Scripts And Plugins To Speed Up Your Work | Webinest — August 16, 2013 @ 2:32 pm

82. […] Developer: Justin Putney […]

Pingback by InDesign Scripts And Plugins To Speed Up Your Work - — August 16, 2013 @ 2:36 pm

83. […] Developer: Justin Putney […]

Pingback by InDesign Scripts And Plugins To Speed Up Your Work | Affordable Website Design - Wordpress Website Development — August 16, 2013 @ 3:16 pm

84. […] Developer: Justin Putney […]

Pingback by InDesign Scripts And Plugins To Speed Up Your Work - Abstract PHP — August 16, 2013 @ 3:22 pm

85. […] Developer: Justin Putney […]

Pingback by Beta Sites Galore | InDesign Scripts And Plugins To Speed Up Your Work — August 16, 2013 @ 3:37 pm

86. […] Developer: Justin Putney […]

Pingback by cobblersitsm | InDesign Scripts And Plugins To Speed Up Your Work feedly — August 16, 2013 @ 3:45 pm

87. […] Developer: Justin Putney […]

Pingback by InDesign Scripts And Plugins To Speed Up Your Work | DigitalMofo — August 16, 2013 @ 6:10 pm

88. […] Developer: Justin Putney […]

Pingback by InDesign Scripts And Plugins To Speed Up Your Work — August 16, 2013 @ 7:50 pm

89. […] Developer: Justin Putney […]

Pingback by InDesign Scripts And Plugins To Speed Up Your Work | Smashing Magazine — August 17, 2013 @ 3:11 am

90. […] Developer: Justin Putney […]

Pingback by Useful InDesign Scripts And Plugins To Speed Up Your WorkFeeds | Feeds — August 17, 2013 @ 6:19 am

91. […] Developer: Justin Putney […]

Pingback by Useful InDesign Scripts And Plugins To Speed Up Your Work | FloroGraphics.com — August 17, 2013 @ 8:23 am

92. […] Developer: Justin Putney […]

Pingback by Useful InDesign Scripts And Plugins To Speed Up Your Work - rehavaPress — August 17, 2013 @ 9:01 am

93. […] Developer: Justin Putney […]

Pingback by Useful InDesign Scripts And Plugins To Speed Up Your Work | Photography in Australia — August 17, 2013 @ 2:03 pm

94. […] Developer: Justin Putney […]

Pingback by Useful InDesign Scripts And Plugins To Speed Up Your Work | Diancin Designs — August 17, 2013 @ 2:06 pm

95. […] Developer: Justin Putney […]

Pingback by Useful InDesign Scripts And Plugins To Speed Up Your Work | DigitalMofo — August 17, 2013 @ 6:23 pm

96. […] Developer: Justin Putney […]

Pingback by Useful InDesign Scripts And Plugins To Speed Up Your Work - socialmedia360 — August 19, 2013 @ 3:09 am

97. […] Unir/combinar marcos de texto […]

Pingback by InDesign, a la sombra, c | Mejora tu workflow — August 19, 2013 @ 9:16 pm

98. […] Developer: Justin Putney […]

Pingback by UX News & Links August 22, 2013 | Erie Design Partners — August 22, 2013 @ 9:33 am

99. […] Developer: Justin Putney […]

Pingback by Useful InDesign Scripts And Plugins To Speed Up Your Work | Josh and MelissaJosh and Melissa — August 24, 2013 @ 3:10 am

100. […] Developer: Justin Putney […]

Pingback by Useful InDesign Scripts And Plugins To Speed Up Your Work - California King Sets — August 26, 2013 @ 1:16 am

101. […] Developer: Justin Putney […]

Pingback by Useful InDesign Scripts And Plugins To Speed Up Your Work | justreliable.com — August 27, 2013 @ 3:13 pm

102. […] Developer: Justin Putney […]

Pingback by Useful InDesign Scripts And Plugins To Speed Up Your Work | The Creative Web Project — August 29, 2013 @ 11:00 pm

103. […] by Loic Aigon that will do this; or by merging to a new file and then using a script such as Ajar production’s merge textframes that will thread the text so it run into one text frame, but if the data is likely to change then […]

Pingback by Data Merge: Multiple Record Madness | Colecandoo! — December 28, 2013 @ 6:41 am

RSS feed for comments on this post. TrackBack URI