InDesign CC 2017 compatible
in5 version 3 has a completely re-designed user interface and works seamlessly with InDesign CC 2017.
Here are some of the new features that are available right away.
- Live HTML tables and columns (video).
- Fully-rendered SVG tables, paragraph rules, and paragraph shading.
- With a Pro subscription, you can now save your export settings as an Export Preset and reuse them (video).
- Multi-page web output that will create an HTML file for every page in your InDesign document.
Flexible subscription licensing
The new subscription licenses are designed to work with CC subscriptions (so you’ll automatically be activated when you install a newer version of InDesign).
The new in5 subscription plans will let you:
- Activate all versions of InDesign on your system simultaneously.
- Easily move from one computer to another.
- Deactivate one employee and transfer the license to another employee.
You can manage your license remotely from a secure online profile (i.e., deactivate a machine that you’re not using and move to a new one, even if you don’t have access to the old machine).
You can choose to be billed monthly, or get a discount to be billed annually.
The subscription plans also offer multiple tiers, so you can get exactly the level of features that suit you. For example,
- The Starter Plan will come with all the basic features within in5.
- The Pro plan will give you power features, like the ability to save and reuse export settings across InDesign documents.
- The Elite plan will give you the ability to script and automate in5.
You’ll get a big discount off the first year if you have a serial number from a previous version of in5.
Get updates from Ajar Productions
Sign up today and get the InDesign Split Text premium extension for free!